How to Use the Endometriosis Fertility Index (EFI)
- Register as a physician.
- Read the Welcome, Privacy and Disclaimer pages.
- Read the EFI manuscript.
- Enter each of your endometriosis patient’s data after their surgery.
- Use the EFI with each patient to determine their best management plan.
- Use your reports to follow your patients.
- Analyze your own data to improve the quality of care for your patients.
- Obtain before surgery informed consent for permission to use each patient’s non-identifying individual data in endometriosis research.
- Check the box on each patient confirming that consent for use of their data in endometriosis and pregnancy research has been obtained.
- Share your experience with your colleagues.